Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I hate you!!

IAM JUST BEING TRUE TO MYSELF!!!

I dunno why she is acting so WEIRD!!she is so like a "WEIRDO"..hahha..PLEASE treat us politetly,we are not toys that you can just GIVE UP if you don't need us.If you hate me just tell me HONESTLY don't just keep silent,because if you just keep silent nothing will happen..duh??

Honestly speaking "I REALLY HATE YOU",you make my WORST DAY even WORST than ever.I can't take it anymore i really want to tell you,but iam SOO KIND,that i don't want to hurt your feelings..haha..don't pretend that IAM not existing in your WORLD cause i do exist...
iam soo,not in a mood...

8 comments:

  1. Ira-chan your honto ni kawaii..jodan..haha..bakka bakka...^0^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~! ganbatte mai imo-chi ^_^
    check out my blog ^_^

    http://ayame-chan13.blogspot.com/

    hahha there are many dramas there ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!genki my sprinkles??
    who you hate??hehe
    aitakute !
    ja nya !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ryutaro morimoto is soo cute...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ryutaro your so cute..i want to see you someday and love me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. morimoto-kun is sooo cute,...
    I want my onee-chan to be with him because she really likes him...
    I hope Hey Say Jump will go here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.M.G!! RYU IS MY BOYSFRIEND whore! WHORE ! WHORE ! WHORE ! I live Japan Kanagawa Grrrrrr....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is sooo cute!!!! i wish i could live in Japan!
    check up my Hay Say Jump blog guys please:
    http://heysayjump-fansblog.blogspot.com/
    thanks and also thanks for doing this blog!!! its really nice!

    ReplyDelete